Rules for Dogs and Dog
The Dog's 10 Commandments
- You shall give me more food today than yesterday.
- You shall train me with treats - not with big sticks and a
- You shall go for a walk with me every day - even though
your favourite programme is on TV.
- You shall not buy furniture I am not allowed to sit
- You shall only be interested in me - so as not to make me
- You shall love me unconditionally - even when I bark the
- You shall not keep an assertive cat with claws.
- You shall not start your car before I'm in it.
- You shall not hide the food.
- You shall follow these rules strictly unless I poop on the
neighbour's lawn and cause a dispute.
The Dog Owner's 10 Rules
- The dog is not allowed in the house.
- All right then, the dog is allowed in the house but only in
- The dog is allowed in all rooms but not on the
- The dog may only sit on the old furniture.
- OK, the dog may sit on all the furniture but may not sleep
in bed with the humans.
- All right, the dog may get on the bed, but only when given
- The dog may sleep on the bed whenever he wants, but he may
not creep under the cover.
- The dog may creep under the cover when given the
- The dog may sleep under the cover every night.
- The humans must ask for permission to sleep under the cover
with the dog.